Hello All!!!
I know it has been awhile since the last post! It's been a very busy and fun holiday season, so I haven't had a lot of time to update the blog!
I'm starving right now, and have been checking into a bunch of wedding stuff all morning, so I'm actually not going to do a full post right now. I just wanted to do a mini-one to let you all know of readings to come:
- Invitation making party!! A little tedious, but once the wine bottles opened... it was a great time!
- My Birthday! Woot!!! It included the largest crab I've ever seen!
- Christmas - of course!!
- Whistler trip - board games, snowboarding & pil-minis - who could ask for more?
- New Years!!!!!!!
- Nucks game!
I should hopefully start a post on these items either later today or tomorrow!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment