Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, 28 October 2011

The Engagement Party

Before the engagement party, I got to go dress shopping for Stephanie's gown.  It was so much fun, we visited Ivory Bridals where we managed to get Steph in and out of 9 dresses in a 1 hour time frame! The appointment was very productive, we started getting ideas of what we liked and what we didn't like on her very quickly.  We were also able to find a top contender which may end up being the wedding dress!!! She looked amazing in it and even had a couple misty-eyed moments!

After the appointment I rushed back to my place so I could get changed before heading down to the beach!  Dinner was fabulous and it was so great having everyone together! We had a nice long table that could fit 19 people around it.  From the Bradford family there was Carmen, Dale, Allison, Grandma H., Grandpa F.; From the Lillejord family: Ken, Stephanie & Jordan, Shawna, Grandma G., Donna & Ashley; from the Soo Family: Auntie Wendy & Andre, Pou Pou and Gung Gung; and a Sutton: Rhianna! And of course Aaron and I! I guess it wouldn't really be an engagement party if we didn't attend - although Steph and Jordan could have filled in our shoes and had a second one!

The night was full of smiles, laughter and delicious food! Aaron and I got treated to our favorite drinks (well shots really!) - Jordan treated us to Irish Car Bombs - so yummy! And Ken and Donna ordered us shots of Patron!! -- Smoothest tequila ever!  Here's a funny fact - Jordan and Aaron got IDed while I didn't - Hah!!Sydney got spoiled with wedding scrapbooking items from the Bradford's and Ken and Donna, and the Bradford's got Aaron his first tool kit! Yay! Now we don't have to run to his parents' place when all we need is a screwdriver!! We got beautiful flowers from the Soo's and Grandma G., and even more the Soo family has offered to do our flowers for our wedding!!! Steph made the best card ever (cricut you are so amazing! -of course it was Steph's imagination that put it all together!), and her and Jordan are helping us with our engagement photos! 

Thank you everyone for all your love and support and for celebrating with us for our engagement! 


                                                       My beautiful bridesmaids!!!








 Thanks Jordan and Donna for these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment