So to update after my long-winded complaining - I think I actually may have found my venue!!! (Uh-oh... just realized I've already got into the habit of calling the wedding mine... of course I mean OURS - Bford included!)
So while searching, I enlisted a few people to help and seek places out with me. Apparently, this technique works!! Carmen brought a place back to my attention that I had already skimmed past. I had sent them an email a week earlier, but had heard nothing from them so I forgot about the place. As well, after having the chance to look at a bunch of venues, I've gotten a better understanding of what it is I want in the venue - and this venue really fits my checklist like a glove!! (Atleast from what I can tell by pictures on the internet!) So I've held a date until I can see the place on Tuesday when I'll make up my decision!
I'm crossing my fingers! This place could really be it! ~ And then all the rest of the fun little details begin!!!!
Be warned all you good friends and family! Now that I know two heads are far better than one (and we all know Bford will be half useless when it comes to this stuff) ~ you'll be getting your tasks soon!! {Insert evil laugh here}
No comments:
Post a Comment