Sooooooo I just about cut the cost of those invitations in half! Maybe more even! I was able to get Carmen to race to Micheals for me while they were having a 4 hour sale (that just so happened to be the exact same hours I had to work!). The paper I wanted, while not 40% off anymore - was reduced to buy 4 for $1 - and then on top of that, could take an extra 25% off!!!!! Turns out each sheet of paper was closer to $0.18!!! YAYYYY!! That's waaaay better than 1.29! So while I don't quite have all the paper yet, couldn't find one colour and a little short on another, I was able to buy the rest of the paper I need plus a Martha Stewart Card/Envelope Box folder tool ($29 + 40% off) all for just under $50!!!!
Amazingness!!! What's more amazing is how easy it is to get excited over such tiny things! Woooow! Just realized I came on here to specifically post about the price of paper ... sorry to waste your time! HAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment