I was getting all these emails from Micheal's in regards to their black Friday sales going on today. One which caught my eye was 70% off ribbon (required for invitations), and 25% off everything purchased including sale items. There's also a handful of other things I needed to pick up so I thought maybe I would give it a try. Unfortunately, the 25%er was only on from 6am-noon (as the flyer read), so I was thinking perhaps I would end up missing it since I'll be at work during those times. Oh well, I figured, I have plenty of time before the wedding to pick things up on other sales.
Then during the night, a lovely waive of nausea struck Bradford, and for the rest of the night he was on and off hugging the porcelain bowl. Since I was up with him, I thought maybe I'd just set my clock to wake up at 6am instead of the usual 7 and then I could quickly pop in before I need to be at work.
So my phone went off at 6am, I immediately regretted my decision and clicked snooze. 10 minutes later when it went off again, I was a little more ready - so I got up and got ready.
I was out the door before 6:30, and at the micheals at quater to 7. Right away I wasn't getting a very good feeling; I mean there were barely any cars around - but the Micheal's still had lights on, so I remained hopeful - I mean the advertisements did say 6 - but common it's Micheal's, maybe not everyone is quite so gung ho to get there as I am! I park my car, and walk up to the front door. They have this little 8 1/2 by 11" piece of printed paper saying that for the sales they won't open until 8am. F@#$@#$@!@$%!!!
I mean it's Micheal's, the ultimate craft supply store - the least they could do was have a nicer sign up!
So, I dragged myself into work over an hour early (not too happy about that!!!!! NOT TOO HAPPY!) - but luckily since it's not too busy, I'm heading straight back there at 8!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment